Executive Business Manager (EBM) that will be responsible for the overseeing the daily activities of a music company; work with the largest Art Foundation in the state; while also consulting for a booking agency. We work with some of the top artists and producers in the world, as well as conduct business with high profile media platforms and executives. Our brand has a massive workload and need a EBM to help manage day-to-day tasks. Pay is minimal at first (25k/year), plus additional commission (up to 15k). Based on quality of work, full time position with excellent pay (45k/year), plus additional commission (up to 25k) will be offered to qualifying candidates.
EBM will be ‘thrusted’ directly into the fast paced world of music and media. If you love the music and entertainment business, this is the perfect opportunity for growth, unlike most industry jobs today. The work is not glamorous most of the time, but it is rewarding.
If you're lazy, only here for the glitzy events and do not meet the requirements below, DO NO APPLY. Time is precious. Dues are best paid with relentless effort.
· Main point of contact to key industry clients
· Scout new/potential contacts in industry for the Company
· Recruiting of new/potential brand-mates
· Manage time sensitive deliverables
· Manage incoming and outgoing communication to company sponsors
· Oversee daily activities
· Own / execute adhoc request as required by leadership
· Live in or around Denver, CO (relocation stipend offered)
· Mobility (whether by car or public transportation)
· Advanced knowledge of industry based web platforms (blogs, magazines, social media, etc)
· Advanced knowledge of inspirational culture
· Exceptional writing skills
· Exceptional verbal communication skills
· Organized and detailed oriented
· Self-Motivated / Ability to work with little to no supervision
· Great time management (Must have time to do work)
· Professional work ethic
· Fast learner
· Ability to take direction
· Knowledge of industry personnel
· Won't take no for an answer / persistent to meet goals
A plus, not mandatory:
· Prior experience working in entertainment
· Degree in Business Administration, Management, Public Relations, Marketing, Media, Entertainment or any related field.
Required - Microsoft Office, Email Etiquette, Administrative Management, E-recruitment, Event Planning, Web/ Social Media Navigation/ Function
Preferred – Adobe Photoshop, iMovie, iPhoto, iMessage, iEVERYTHING
Send Resume and cover letter to Demetria Barlow –
NO phone calls will be accepted.